Wednesday, April 18, 2007

MS150 Epicositousness

I'll repeat the video for those of you who are behind in your reading or missed it below. It's short and inspiring, so give it a go.



And I know Bolder loves all things chart-like, so especially for my very supportive uber peep, here is the route profile:

Elevation_Maps.doc[1]

Now, there is some good news and bad news. First the good. The BP MS150 fundraising link is now operational again here.

The bad is that when I went for a run at lunch, a stiff wind was coming from exactly the OPPOSITE direction I need it to blow on Saturday. Let's hope that turns around.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I think you should ride from Austin to Houston. It would be easier. Just sayin. ;)

Bolder said...

get in a pace line, and get 'er done.

inspiring video for a wonderful cause.