Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vaya Con Dios, Mi Amante

O, Carmen. Mi amante. My treasured one. We must part. But it is only for a little while.

You are ready. With loving hands I have pampered you, loved you, traced your smootheness, cleaning, caressing you with the oils that make you purr.

You are strong. So powerful, limbs taut with energey. I am drawn like moth to flame.

I want you to stay, but it is time, mi amor.

We shall meet again . . . in Wisconsin.

Mrs. Greyhound knows. She must know. She sees the way I look at you. The way I linger when we touch. Yes, we shall not be parted long.

In but a few days, in Madison, we shall again be joined to move as one, making our rhythm, and me breathing like a predator on the prowl. Breathing deeply and moving, always moving, with rivers of sweat poring down my arms and torso as I look at you beneath me . . . rolling up and down, . . . how long? How far can I go?

I cannot wait until we are reunited, when . . .













100_0568

the guys take you off the Tri Bike Transport truck and fill your tires with air so I can ride my bike again.

11 comments:

Larissa said...

OMG - I have to clean my bike!! When am I gonna clean my bike?!?! My race is in like, TWO DAYS!!!

Sorry. Great post - just, you know, reminded me to um. clean my bike.

You are going to do so AWESOME at IMOO. I don't think that's proper English, but I mean it. AWESOME.

Unknown said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. You and Carmen will rock IM Moo!

Spokane Al said...

Your post kinda gives me a new perspective on uses for Bodyglide.

Pharmie said...

Race numbers are up. It's getting pretty real now ;)

LBTEPA said...

OMG I just watched the video on your last post - you should have warned me I'd need several hankies not just one. Very best wishes for IMOO Greyhound and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us

Trisaratops said...

I always feel a little dirty after I read your posts to Carmen...

Not much longer now! Yahoooooooo

Bigun said...

psst...Greyhound...I just saw Carmen making it with Highway in the back of the TribikeTransport truck. It's a lonnnng trip to Madison...hey, if she makes a little carbon bundle of joy, can I have it?

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Is that BodyGlide or Astroglide in your transition bag?
;-)

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

Ah, Greyhound, I've been reading you for a long time now. Can you believe you're really gonna do it?

It's SO AMAZING! Are you super excited yet? 'cos I am!!!

Carmen's ready. I'm ready. I'm gettin' out the popcorn.

GO GREYHOUND!!!

Jane said...

Ah, a man in love...

Tri-Dummy said...

Well shoot, Greyhound! Bigun says we're gonna be grandparents!

Actually, Carmen is totally Highways type. She's a hot looking slut.