Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Trivantage Rocks

If you've ever wondered what the Greyhound sounds like, especially when he is about to toss the cookies, here is you chance. The fitness testing at Trivantage is on tape and in the can. You'll get an audio tour of the Trivantage facility, and those of you in the Houston area will want to drop into this one stop shop for all your triathlon training, testing, and equipment needs. Brett, of course, lends his unique Zentri Hippie-ness to the experience, and you can hear the result as we flail ourselves into exhaustion for your podcasting pleasure.

Click here to listen to the epic-ous-ity of the whole experience, and stay tuned for the Zentri TV videocast as well as our consult with Dr. Endurance as he explains what all those little numbers mean.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quicktime hates me but that's okay because I'm sure I'm ready to hear you tossing your cookies. I'll wait to meet you in person at Wildflower!

Laurie said...

Did I ask for this or what!?? Very cool.

tri-mama said...

It was so good to hear your voice last night-sounds like training is going well. However, gotta send you to the penalty box for a time-you wrecked my Colorado Angle-I'll be happy to explain it more if the blog doesn't suffice.
Way to go on the training week!

Brent Buckner said...

Just voices?

Okay, sometimes the voices *say* numbers, but it really isn't enough.

Kick Brett to hurry up and post LTHR, functional threshold, et al.

Train well!

Andra Sue said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my page. You're one of my regular reads as well, but I hadn't gotten around to leaving you a "hello" yet. Not entirely sure why I'm feeling compelled to do that...I guess it's just polite. :) Jealous of your TriVantage resource, too! Gotta find something like that in the Big D!
******************************
Edited: I'm such a huge dork; somehow I posted this comment on my *own* blog when I meant to post it to yours. Sheesh. :P

Unknown said...

dude... it's been seven days.


UPDATE. i need some greyhoundisms.

STAT.