Tuesday, January 09, 2007

!!! I'm A Winner !!!

This just in from the new Zen and the Art of Triathlon podcast: Brett, the Triscoop Zenmaster has picked lil' ol' me to receive free lactate and VO2 max testing from Trivantage Fitness Loft.
trivantage
Trivantage is a great, local multi-sport gym and a great source of know-how and coaching. It is where I learned to swim two years ago, it's where I'm getting my new bike fit, and it's a likely source of coaching for my IM MOO '07 effort.
Brett was persuaded by my Princess-Leia-inspired voice mail on his 512-CRY-DELI hotline. Apparently he's a huge Star Wars geek. Who knew?
Give Brett a listen, here. He's the bomb.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Cool. You should podcast your VO2 test so we can giggle.

Bolder said...

congrats!

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Yeah! Now try not to kink that ol' neck of yours jumping around for joy!! ;)

Unknown said...

w00t!

:) said...

You deserve it, Mr! (I want lots of details...)

Iron Pol said...

That's great! Congratulations. I really have to shoot for bigger prizes for my contests.

VO2 max testing should pay huge dividends as you move forward in your training. I've been contemplating getting tested, and just have to find the right place.

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

WAY. TO. GO!

Stay tuned...