Monday, January 15, 2007

Start

OK. So it is time to start.

Marathoning is over. Recovery is nearly over. The Crazy Beyotch pain in the neck is behaving herself and I think it is time to start easing back into the multisport way of life. Time to put the training plan back in the side bar and time to start logging workouts again. So, . . . . yeah, I logged some Yoga this morning. But it's a start.
It's also time to start updating the links to all you cool bloggers out there who are kind enough to give me some comment love. I've gone back through and culled some of you to put links to your blogs into the team mates section. If you're a regular or semi-regular that would like to be included, just leave me a comment and I'll put you in lights.
Get busy.

10 comments:

:) said...

Yay for multisport. Glad the beeyotch is leaving you alone now.

Spokane Al said...

I mostly reside in the shadows but would enjoy being in the light of your great words, posts and blog.

Anonymous said...

Glad you'll be updating your workout logs :) Ironpol helped me get mine up and running, and I believe you helped him... so the circle is complete!
I link to you on my site as well, although most of the traffic i get is crazy skiers from TGR.

Golfball said...

Shameless request for a plug from a long time (quiet) reader, and fellow Disney 2007 runner.

Laurie said...

I am glad to hear that your neck is feeling better and you are going to start training again.

Thanks for the linky to my blog! :)

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME!

Glad to hear your neck is behaving. Stupid Beeyotch- guess you showed her, huh!

er...

ahem...

Triteacher said...

Hey, hey! I'm there! My name's in the lights!

In other words, thanks. :)

Good luck getting back at it. I have a whole week under my belt.

Donald said...

I've never been bold enough to post workouts in a sidebar - I think I'm afraid of being held accountable.

Brent Buckner said...

Thanks for the link!

I'm now one step closer to owning the top Google listing for +"Brent Buckner"
Bwaaahaaaahaaahaaa

I also see that alphabetical order is my friend.

All the best for your return to multisport. I hope to see you toe the line at IMMoo.

UltraMamaC said...

I'm in the cool kids' club! yeehaw! I promise not to drool on the Mouse bling... OK, just a bit!

I love the sidebar charts, BTW.