Monday, May 15, 2006

You Are Here

"If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it."

--Anthony J. D'Angelo

Yesterday's run was tough and slow.

So what? It was supposed to be.

The legs are heavy for today's rest day.

So what? They're supposed to be.

I'm switching the rest week to next week so that I'm more rested for the race on Memorial Day. That means this week will be a grind.

So what? Grinding is what you do.

It won't be pretty.

So what? If you want pretty, take up figure skating.

4 comments:

21st Century Mom said...

Dude! You don't have to be So hard on yourself. Not all the time, anyhow.

So I'll be your cheerleader for a moment - Go Greyhound Go!

Thanks for the comment on my blog but please don't ever give your Mom a Yeti - it might eat her and then she'd be dead but you'd be very, very sorry.

Habeela said...

While I wholeheartedly agree, sometimes it's heavy and it ain't right. :) Sometimes...but not always.

Trisaratops said...

OK--I just heard you on the podcast and totally bought the British thing...I was like, "Hey, I didn't know he was British..." and then I started LAUGHING! Very funny!!! :) I'm so freaking gullible it's sad.

What part of the Buckeye state are you from?

Comm's said...

Ah the Grinder. As a fellow Grinder, I salute you sir!