Thursday, September 06, 2007

Non, Greyhound.

Greyhound! Why so long you have left me with zeez men on zees tr-r-r-r-uck. AY!

I was so lonely and things were hard. While you were off playing with your friends, with Stu, and Bolder, and Taconite Boy, and TriShannon, and Pinkguru Gal, and Tridummy, and Brett, zeezs men, zay broke my cable to my front deraillur. No beeg r-r-r-r-ing for you until you geeve me some love.

I am not zeee kind of Latina who just puts out whenever you want to come calling, paco.

7 comments:

Bigun said...

sounds like SOMEONE (Highway) had thier way with her...I had really good luck with TBT - no issues, other than taking forever to get my bike back - not that you'll be wanting to ride for a while....

Brent Buckner said...

=:-0

At least a quick fix.

I should be putting my bike together right now, but instead I'm reading blogs. Ah well, it's raining anyway.

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

That's what you get for not buying her a seat on the plane!

Kim said...

laughing. i love the shakira video posted. funny funny shit man.

Anonymous said...

SO funny...get it fixed! (and stop fucking around blogging; you have an ironman to do!) :)

Unknown said...

DUDE... I totally found your spherical frictionless chicken.

Check it out!

It was in my cooking pan. Who knew?

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

oh cwap - get that girl fixed and treat her special stat - you don't want to saddle a woman scorned on iron day. Maybe some chocolate? glass of wine? I dunno.