Monday, July 10, 2006

Calendar Submissions

Apparently having learned nothing from his leg shaving and ugly foot contest experiences, the Kahuna has suggested a traithlete calendar--with the triblogger alliance sporting substantially less gear than one would typically race in. Notwithstanding a certain amount of added body confidence of late, this (thankfully) is the most skin one is likely to see from Greyhound.

Greyhound Survives The Swim
(I am the hobbit in the white cap, not the cave troll adjusting his goggles. Note iron dude in the pink cap and wheel chair. That guy was nails).



Greyhound climbs out of T1
. Carmen Tequilo did not let me down.





Climbing the spiral staircase--the portion of the bike where I started pining for a pink Vespa scooter, not that there's anything wrong with that.


Going out on the run, apparently after dinner and a movie given my abyssmal T2 time.



Limping home.



WHOO HOO! WOOF WOOF! BOWOW!



So ended my first 70.3 and my first experiment posting photos from Flickr. Thanks to all who helped with both.

2 comments:

TTUTri said...

You got some great pictures in there!

21st Century Mom said...

I wouldn't mind seeing you in less clothes than that - bring it on! Or take it off! or something.

Nice pics and looks like a good time was had by all.